Skip to main content

Greetings from Wilmington, DE


Hi everyone! Sorry for not being around for such a long time. You might be wondering why I wasn't active on here AT ALL.

Well, as some of you may know, my hubby and I lived in Florida last year. At the beginning of this past summer, we moved up to Delaware, and for four months lived at his parents' house and were working on renovating a small house that was offered to us for low rent (all this was such a blessing!). Now, we've been in our new home for a little over a week. It's been wonderful and so rewarding after all the hard work that had to be put into it.
(I will share pictures with you soon!)


So, not being able to unpack my art for four months, you can probably understand that it was quite difficult to just work. Now, slowly I am getting everything out off the boxes and looking forward to really get back into it all! (and also, I just really have to, because I am getting some wonderful Christmas orders and I don't want to keep my customers waiting).

From the little bit that I've done so far (being limited, I worked some on my drawing tablet... for that I really needed only a paper to sketch, camera to take a picture, and then my laptop and the tablet to work it all out), I can show you these few vector illustrations.


Owls playing Stare down

Kids arguing over whose turtle is faster and setting up a race to prove it!
The Violin Player


And I am getting back to custom portraits...



And for UniquelyEquine.com I'm preparing these offers (some are active already).

Painted Ornaments

Painted Stones

Painted Shells

Painted Wooden Plaques (various shapes available)


So that's about what is in my offer and I am looking forward to pull out everything I need to get into this! Please, pray that this is possible very soon and I can start working full time. (or at least part time). Thank you :)

And if you are interested in owning a piece like some of those I showed you, feel free to contact me! Kate(dot)art(at)live(dot)com

Have a great day, and a great rest of the week!
Love you all!

Kate

katehollart.etsy.com

Comments

  1. The horses are my favorites but all your art is beautiful. Good luck in your new home. My daughter also lives in Wilmington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kate, You have been busy and I can understand not being able to post or do work. I'm glad you are back to show your lovely art!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Live Art for a Devotional meeting

I decided to return to my blog with a special post. We are having summer camps here in the Czech Republic, and my mother-in-law shared her testimony and an encouragement from the Bible last night to a group of our girl volunteers. Anxiety is something that a lot of us struggle with, and often it is hard to talk about it. It could be because we are embarrassed or uncomfortable to admit it, to share about it, and are worried about what people are going to think as to - why we actually struggle. I really appreciate talking openly about such things. So when my mother-in-law asked me if I could illustrate a specific Bible verse in a live-art session while she shares with the group, I was really excited and said yes. The meeting was very uplifting, and in the end, some of the girls started opening up to us. So I would like to share this illustration with you all as well. Feel free to print out and colour it in, or share with a friend. (However it is not meant for redistribution and if you

BIRDs and PARROTs on ACEOs :)

Hi, I am back with some samples of what I've been doing lately. As you probably already know, I love ACEOs and the whole concept of small art fascinates me. Here are some birds and some parrots. The rest you can find in my shop http://katehollart.etsy.com

Paint Party Friday - Original ACEOs of BUILDINGS in my country

Hi everyone, thanks for coming to see these! I missed the last (and the first) Paint Party Friday  and I was really sad about it cause I was looking forward A LOT. Well, I am glad that I made it for this friday, although I am like THE LAST on the list. oh well... hopefully someone will still come visit :) In the last months I've had an idea to paint scenes from my country (the Czech republic), but since landscapes and building were always a challenge for me, I didn't really know what format I should go for and what medium to use. And then I finally got it! ACEO! Watercolor and Acrylics... why not :) I enjoy painting little things so much and figured that it could ease it up for me with such challenging themes. Well, I simply want to share the beauties of my home country, because I myself adore them. So here are first three. Hope you will like them!! This is town's square of Kromeriz, you can see a castle's tower on the left, right behind it are the castle gard