It's official!! By today I start painting for animals :)

Communication with Furry Friends Rescue has been very nice and as I was asked if I had a logo I thought - gosh, I should really make something! lol, and so I did! It is not for all my art in general, but for this purpose yes.
If you want, you can take this button and put it on your web / blog. It will link to this address: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KateHollArt?section_id=7575873 it's a shop section devoted to these sales.

Know that from everything I sell, I will give 50% to Furry Friends Rescue, either it will be a donation to them, or for a special cause like Blitzen's - this doggy needs an emergency eye surgery or he will get it more trouble.

So.. that's it, I wanted to share, because I am totally excited!:) I will start painting more of their cute dog and cats and they will be on my etsy shop soon!!! (and I will share them with you here also!) :)


Have a great day!:)
Kate

Button with my logo for this little campaign.

Dear Blitzen. No, he's not really winking... but he's absolutely adorable!:)



http://furryfriendsrescue.org

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts